Current time: 03-29-2017, 09:04 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Web marketing: promoting a new site with directory listings
06-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Big Grin Web marketing: promoting a new site with directory listings
Webmasters usually ask if settled directory articles worth the money? Of course the answer is dependent upon the money and the service.

There are a few things you will get from a directory: link popularity and traffic. I do not know of any directories that really provide much traffic. Listings in Dmoz, and the Yahoo directory do not even get me much traffic. Spinnaker Application contains extra information about the purpose of this activity. Getting a few trips a year for twenty years is not so bad, still if you should be purchasing a list. There is little doubt that this is targeted prospects.

Then you definitely need backlinks or link popularity. This depends upon the index and the group where your listing is going to be put. The structure of the index classes will determine if your website will get yourself a top-level listing (one or two clicks absent from the homepage) or a deep listing (3 or more clicks eliminated from the homepage). Then this will depend on the number of links on that page. Several paid addition sites are selling everypage links, but these are a critical link acceptance strain.

So the two major issues with web websites are where your list will be placed and simply how much link recognition gets handed down to your website. My solution is always to submit to 300 free non-reciprocal directories (with new internet sites I do 100 articles a week for three days) and choose many paid directories that can place my new site in a top-level group or on a site that's only a few links.

A current research study revealed that these 300 free directory submissions, along with one listing in-a top-level category of jtrotta.com web directory and one website link from the related site made, in just over a, over 130 backlinks (according to Yahoo) and generated my site being completely indexed by Google. Search motor traffic has been good, because of high ratings in MSN and Google search results. Get additional info on this partner site - Click here: lobbyist. All this would cost the average webmaster 30.00 for the 300 listing articles, 69.90 for the top-level jtrotta.com record, and 45.00/month for the link. The most effective part is that it required therefore little of my time.. Visiting rate us online certainly provides tips you might tell your mom.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply